Try Amla, Shikakai, and Aretha for the Beautiful, Nourished & Healthy Hair

Hi Gorgeous,

Have you tried Lemon, Seen my first post! Here is next experience regarding hair, I’m sharing one of my best experience with you, Some years back , my hair was not as good as today , they are rough, frizzy , no hair growth. My aunt suggest me to use Amla Shikakai & Aretha for hair, I bought from market, they are costly, easily available, Mix Amla Shikakai & Aretha, grind the mixture of these three, a day before I soak mixture with water, before using it boiled mixture, let it cool, once it comes to normal temperature, apply wet mixture on full hair, from roots to end, leave hair for 15- 20 min, after that take shower. You’ll get beautiful soft, shiny & silkier hair. It will make hair thicker & stronger too.


Step 1: Take All three grind it in mixer grinder
 
Step 2 : Take water & soak Mixture of amla, aretha , Shikakai for 10-12 hours

 
Step 3 : Boil it .
 
Step 4: let it cool ( when it comes to normal temperature apply it on hair


Above written is my personal experience, result may vary, if you are brother from any ingredients mention in above don’t try. But I think 99% people will get benefit these products.

If you've any question regarding any tips please feel free to ask...

With Love
Team IBB Here

You can join IBBHERE on social media, for regular beauty & health updates FB:IBBHERE | G+:IBBHERE | Twitter:IBBHERE |Pinterest:IBBHERE | Instagram:IBBHERE 
Stay Young & beautiful :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment