Ponds White Beauty Face Wash Review



Hey gorgeous, how are you doing? I’m sharing my first review! 

From last 2 years I’m using ponds white beauty face wash, actually 2 years back I don’t know this face wash. My mother has bought ponds talcum powder, small pack come with powder as a sample (free). I used it & feel really good! So I bought it again n again and use it daily (at least 5-6 time big pack – 100gm). Remove dirt from skin, make it clear and clean.




If you are not try it yet, I must say try it once and then you feel the result.

Conclusion – Great product & marketing technique
 *sample given by company with pond's talcum powder - honest review based on experience

Rating : 4.5/5

If you need any assistance regarding any post of our blog write us a mail on ibbhere@gmail.com , our team will reach you at earliest.
You can join IBBHERE on social media, for regular beauty & health updates

FB:IBBHERE | G+:IBBHERE | Twitter:IBBHERE |Pinterest:IBBHERE | Instagram:IBBHERE
Stay Young & beautiful :) :) 


http://ibbhere.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment