Elois Hair Removal Product Review



While seeing product reviews I found review of Elois Hair Removal Product on many beauty blogs, read good about it, when came to know more about this product it seems promising B’coz of its natural ingredients, reviews and natural ingredients really motivated me to try it once.
 

I’m very choosy about hair removal cream, not strong enough to try wax ooouch - can’t imagine, feel scary when think about razor. So the only option for me is hair removal cream – but can’t try any product without knowing much  due to fear of dark skin. Last week i decided to try it, By appearance packaging is nice.





Yesterday I’ve tried it,as my skin is dry so I used its papaya variant. Pack contains cream tube, spatula and leaflet. easily applied on hand, leave it for 5-6 mins, (the smell of this product was not irritating) ,after that remove cream by spatula & wash







I wish they offer Elois in large quantity also – B’coz 25 gm. isn’t sufficient for my hands & legs.




 
The result was amazing hairless,smooth & soft skin. Really good product from the house of Prem Henna.

I gave other 2 variants to my cousin sisters to try, both has also good experience with them , Conclusion : so all the three variants gives good result.

I’ll definitely buy & use this product & also recommend this product to my friends & Relatives.  

*Sample sent by company – Honest Review based on my experience



Worthwhile facts:
1. Variants Available:
    • Rose for Normal Skin
    • Papaya for Dry Skin
    • Aloe Vera for Sensitive skin
2. Has 100% natural Extracts
3. Price: INR 40. Soon available on shopping sites. You can buy from local market (easily available)
4. Quantity: 25 grams.
5. Within 36 month from mfd/pkd.
6. Skin sensitivity test is suggested before the use

 Rating: 4.5/5

If you need any assistance regarding any post/product review of our blog write us a mail on ibbhere@gmail.com , our team will reach you at earliest.
 
You can join IBBHERE on social media, for regular beauty & health updates FB:IBBHERE | G+:IBBHERE | Twitter:IBBHERE |Pinterest:IBBHERE | Instagram:IBBHERE


Stay Young & beautiful :) :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment