Ethicare's Winter Kit Review

Hello All,
How are you ! How is your New Year Party ! New Year , New Resolution... etc :)
This is my third PR & in 2016 first product review !




I've received winter kit from Ethicare in Dec 2015

  
In first look Products seems great (packaging). Me and my family tried product from last 14 days , PFB my review
Winter Kit : Emollient Cream, Lip Moisturizer, Soap
Cleansing Soap - First Product which I've used from winter kit is Soap
Soap is in transparent in color , the fragrance in it is awesome , just love it, It contains natural ingredients like Glycerine, wheat germ oil, Aloe Vera gel, almond oil... etc  Generally i don't use soap for my face. but really this soap don't keep me away from using it.  My expectation with this product is right the result is excellent. If you use this product you need not to carry moisturizer. On first it look it seems costly but the result of this product really encourage me to buy this product. I hope you also try  & like this product. I've used so many soaps but no one deliver the result of this class.  

Price: Rs 99
Wt : 100 Gm
Shelf Life : 36 Month
Rating for Soap is 4.5/5


Emollient Cream - Second Product which I've used from winter kit is Cream
The cream is also awesome I love quality of this product,Hydrofil  really works , first time when i apply this it gives me great look, atleast  3-5 peoples tells  me you skins look glossy, all the complement made my day , really good product that will moisturize & leaves skin glossy  as well. try it once & experience the great result.











Price: Rs 190
Net wt. 150 Gm
Shelf Life : 36 Month
Rating for Cream is 4.5/5


Lip Moisturizer 
- Second Product which I've used from winter kit is Cream
Lip moisturizer is good , it gives great appreance to lips, moisturize your lips , but my expectation with this product is much more from this. as last two products gives me outstanding result.




Price: Rs 90
Net wt. 9 Gm
Shelf Life : 36 Month
Rating for Lip Moisturizer is 4/5 
 
But overall I'm very much impressed with all products. b'coz of it quality. they're delivering exactly same result as they mention on the product. I definelty recommend these product to all my friends, relatives that try it once & you'll get the great result from it. You can buy products from Ethicare Remedies.
Product Sample was sent by Company , Honest Review based on me & my family experience.

If you've any query, regarding any tips/product review , please feel free to ask.
Shoot a mail at ibbhere@gmail.com or you can connect with team IBBHERE on social media
FB:IBBHERE | G+:IBBHERE | Twitter:IBBHERE |Pinterest:IBBHERE | Instagram:IBBHERE

Happy Winter !


http://ibbhere.blogspot.com/







1 comment: